London Fashion Week has begun, hurrah!
The shows kicked off on Friday with J. JS Lee, Bora Aksu, Daks, Jean-Pierre Braganza, Felder Felder and Christoper Raeburn's Spring/Summer 2015 collections and we've already learned several style lessons for next season.
Here are just a few of the key trends to note:
1. The colour palette is striking but simple - ivory and black should be paired with pops of navy, turquoise and lime.
2. Eyeliner really is the new red lip. You'll probably want to get your cat-eye flick sorted by next spring too - or at least invest in a decent black eyeliner pen to make things a bit easier.
3. Normcore hair is a big deal - tucked-under ponytails and sleek, simple styles have replaced dramatic, coloured dos.
4. Smart girls will wear their shirts buttoned-up and embrace collars (on everything) next season. Ideal updates for your work wardrobe.
5. With delicate lace fabrics and embroidery, sweet floral headbands, pleated skirts and pointed flats, elegance is essential if you want to nail the fresh, feminine look.
LOVE FASHION WEEK? Catch up on all the latest trends and front row gossip plus find out who's showing when with our day-by-day S/S 15 schedule.
We've also been down to Somerset House to photograph all the best dressed guests. From Prada coats and top-to-toe print to cute clutches and statement shades, these street style snaps are not to be missed.
Why is emerging talent so important to the Spring/Summer 2015 shows? Find out in the video below: