London Fashion Week is all performance. It's about pioneering key trends for the next season and showing exactly how to wear them in style.
While the catwalk is designed to transport us to a farfetched fantasy world of fashion, it's not always so wearable. As in, not the kind of thing you'd wear into the office or in public. Or ever.
Following a fabulous week of shows we've rounded up 10 of the most outrageous looks from the Spring/Summer 2015 runway. Yes they're completely OTT and we probably won't see them on the high street, but we kind of love them.
1. Sibling Because nipple pasties are a a little too "out there". The bow works, though.
2. Sophia Webster Think Amazonian bikini-clad woman in designer heels.
3. KTZ How to put that old lampshade to good use and get serious about sun protection.
4. Christopher Kane For those shrugging off said nipple pasties, just reveal it all.
5. Ed Marler for Fashion East Fancy dress costume sorted. And a fall-back option for walking down the aisle?
6. Tom Ford If you like your look to say "sex on legs".
7. Thomas Tait Taking the checkerboard trend to extremes.
8. Meadham Kirchhoff Pool-side chic is out, the Spring/Summer 2015 vibe is pool-side punk.
9. Vivienne Westwood Not quite work wardrobe appropriate and looks like you've been run over by a bike.
10. Ashish Sequin and glitter, yes. But would you be cool with having Kim and Kanye West all over your look?
ALL ABOUT FASHION WEEK? Take a flick through this gallery to see more statement style from the catwalk...
WATCH: Catch up on what you missed during London Fashion Week here.