Call it the Kim Kardashian effect but plump lips are a big beauty trend now. Thankfully, this doesn't have mean Botox is necessary.
What's the secret? Beauty junkie Rupinder Mundra shares her tips for getting fuller, defined lips in this beginner's guide. Watch the video to see how its done and don't miss her seven top tricks below.
Rupinder's lip tricks:
1. Choose a deep-toned lip liner (mauves and soft brown tones are best.) Follow your natural lip line and slightly overdraw if you would like a distinct finish.
2. Fill your entire lip line with liner and soften the cupid's bow.
3. Take a pencil or lipstick at least two shades lighter than your liner.
4. Concentrate the lighter colour on the inner third of the top and bottom lip.
5. Use your favourite lipgloss as a plumper for an extra full effect. Apply the gloss in the very middle of the lip but ensure you don't cover the lighter area.
6. Use your favourite contouring product and highlight shades and apply to your cupid's bow to draw light and attention.
7. On a fluffy brush, lightly dust the contour under the bottom lip for a shadow.
Like to make a subtle statement with your lip colour? Try one of our top 10 nude shades: