Cindy Crawford is a living beauty legend for a very good reason - no one ever has or still does embody that very distinct, strong glamazon look quite like the iconic supermodel.
1. She would have got rid of her famous beauty mark if it wasn't for her mother. "I would get teased by the other kids in school, so I definitely wanted to get it removed," she revealed. "But my mother always said, 'You know what your mole looks like, you don't know what the scar is going to look like."
2. In the early 1990s, true fashion insiders had three core products. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, MAC Spice Pencil and L'Oreal Elnett hairspray, which Crawford admits she still uses now.
3. "Give me a brown eyeshadow and I'm very happy," she admits. When it comes to eye makeup, the model swears by Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Palette, Armani Smooth Silk Liner in Brown Black and her favourite mascara Maybelline Lash Stiletto. To cover up, she loves Nars concealer sticks.
4. She's swears by a beauty trick make-up artist Kevyn Aucoin taught her. "I use By Terry Touch Expert Ultra Radiance Active Concealer under my eyes and around my nose and I draw a line straight down my face, then blend it with a sponge."
5. Caffeine doesn't agree with her - unlike tequila. "I drink green tea, but I had to stop drinking as much caffeine as I used to. I had stomach issues, so coffee-especially on an empty stomach-doesn't really agree with me. Tequila, though, kills all the bugs. My husband enjoys having a cocktail, so I can't make him drink alone."
6. She's addicted to dry-brushing. "It exfoliates-you can see your skin flying off everywhere," she said. "It's great if it's the winter and you're drier. They say it's really good for circulation and lymphatic drainage, too. The bristles on a dry body brush are pretty firm so it takes some time to get used to, but I just love the way it feels."
See the full interview here.
MORE! Watch Crawford's recent inspirational talk about how to balance work and life and achieve balance...
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more