Think sculpted dress with dramatic bell sleeves, horned headpiece, feather-clad cape and all-evil eyes. The costume is key, but getting the make up right is how you'll spook in style this year.
Watch the tutorial in the video above and follow these eight steps to perfect the look...
1. Apply primer to ensure your foundation stays put all night. Then use a damp beauty sponge to apply foundation.
2. Use a highlighter to illuminate under your eyes, the centre of your forehead, down your nose and on the chin area.
3. Blend highlighted areas out with your damp beauty sponge.
4. Use a foundation stick to apply sharp lines to your cheekbones, forehead and down the side of your face - then blend again with beauty sponge.
5. Using a contour brush apply face powder to the hollows of your cheeks and forehead area to really define your features.
6. Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in brows and create highly-arched shape.
7. For the eyes: apply a base to your eyelids, followed by a dark brown eyeshadow in the crease of your eyes. Apply bright yellow eyeshadow at the top of your brow bone and using an angled brush, apply a black liner (not liquid) to the bottom lash lines. Use a white pencil on the waterline and apply mascara to top and bottom lashes .
8. Line lips with a red pencil and fill in with a killer red lipstick .
Halloween costume ideas: The good, the bad and the ugly
Halloween make up: 13 horrifying looks