Make-up is like Marmite.
You either love it or you hate it. You've either got the skills to pay the bills - hello Charlotte Tilbury - or you step away from your mirror looking like a five-year-old's been let loose on your face.
Either way, if you prefer to spend time browsing Facebook and eating spaghetti instead of getting ready for a night out (who doesn't?), then these beauty hacks from BuzzFeed will save you a lot of time and hassle.
1) Sick of washing your face every evening to get rid of your make-up? Fed up of your best cream flannels turning a lovely shade of tangerine? Enter, face wipes.
2) When applying concealer, rather than wiping along your dark circles, apply it in a triangle under your eye. Watch the video carefully to see exactly how to do it.
3) Contouring is surprisingly easy - some might say it's as easy as 1, 2, 3. Using bronzer or a darker face powder, brush in the shape of a number three down the side of your face. Ta-da!
4) Want to get perfectly straight winged liner? Use a credit card as a ruler. Ingenious.
5) To get curlier, fuller lashes, warm your mascara up in your bra.
6) For a lovely cupid's bow when applying lippy, draw an X onto your top lip, apply lip liner around the rest of your lips, and then colour in with lipstick. Simples.
7) Forgot to wash your hair? Don't let it get you down. Invite some dry shampoo to the party.Suggest a correction