Leaders from Egypt, Turkey and Russia were dubbed grossly hypocritical for attending the Paris march for the journalists murdered at Charlie Hebdo magazine.
Reporters Without Borders accused the leaders of trying to "improve their international image" while "spitting on the graves" of the dead cartoonists and journalists of Charlie Hebdo.
Over one million people lined the streets of the French capital on Sunday in an unprecedented show of solidarity after the killings at the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, which published images of the prophet Muhammad which were offensive to many Muslims.
So who are the some of the most objectionable?
CHARLIE HEBDOSuggest a correction
- Charlie Hebdo Gunmen Shot Dead And Hostages Freed At Both French Siege Sites
- Gunfire, Explosions & Tragedy: The Moment Police Stormed Paris Supermarket Held By Gunman
- After Charlie Hebdo, Is It 'Time For Ukip'? This Candidate Thinks So
- Charlie Hebdo: Fox News Anchor Suggests Skin Colour Helps Identify 'Typical Bad Guys'
- #JeSuisJuif: Twitter Rallies Behind Jewish Targets Of Paris Terror Attacks
- Charlie Hebdo Siege Witness: 'I Met A Terrorist And Shook His Hand'
- Charles De Gaulle Airport Flights Diverted Amid Standoff With Charlie Hebdo Shooting Suspects
- Police Focus On Forest In Hunt For Charlie Hebdo Killers