Revenge comes in many forms, the worst of which is the kind you find 6 months later in a pair of trousers you definitely washed 600 times.
Glitter - Shiny, pointless and absolutely hateful in every way, glitter is the ultimate revenge weapon. While harmless, the sight of seeing millions of pieces of glitter fall onto your lap is sure to cause pure, unbridled rage.
This nightmare scenario is precisely what new website "shipyourenemiesglitter.com" is offering. The chance to get your own back in a way that won't cause them any physical harm but will ruin a perfectly good house for up to 4-6 months depending on how much you vacuum.
Created by a team that hates glitter almost as much as it hates stupid questions (just read the hilarious FAQ), the site promises to send "so much glitter in an envelope that they'll be finding that s**t everywhere for weeks."
If you're thinking of taking someone down who lives in far too close a proximity (say 10-miles) that you run the risk of being caught in the collateral glitter explosion then how about these alternatives:
- Change word shortcuts on their iPhone e.g. turning 'hungry' into a shortcut for 'Schwarzenegger'.
- Toothpaste Oreos - Requires manual work but the payoff is more than worth it.
- Hide an army of alarm clocks around their room.
- Fill their room with balloons.
- Send them some rocks.
- Sprinkle Lego just outside their bedroom door.
You're welcome.Suggest a correction