If you don't already recognise model Gigi Hadid, it's likely you will after the Autumn/Winter 2015 shows at fashion week in February.
Born in Los Angeles on 23 April 1994, 19-year-old Gigi is the daughter of Dutch supermodel Yolanda Foster (she's the star of TheReal Housewives of Beverly Hills) and Palestinian real estate developer Mohamed Hadid.
Singer Selena Gomez and fellow model Kendall Jenner are her best friends and with a Maybelline contract under her belt, she's definitely one of fashion's ones to watch this year. Her Instagram following? It's already a cool 1.5 million.
Here are five more things you need to know about fashion's new It Girl.
1. Her real name is actually Jelena Noura Hadid, but she prefers to be known as Gigi.
2. She might be a high-flying model now, but Gigi is still studying at college. After she moved to New York in 2012, she has enrolled at The New School in Autumn 2013.
3. Her modelling career began when she was just two years old, when she featured in Baby Guess campaigns. Gigi has gone on to star in two more Guess campaigns since then.
4. She is dating Australian singer Cody Simpson. They split briefly in May 2014 but are said to be back together.
5. Her favourite hobby? Gigi grew up on a farm and loves horse riding.
See more of Gigi in her style file below: