Jamie Dornan has been our biggest crush ever since he fronted that Calvin Klein underwear campaign back in 2009.
You know - the one with Eva Mendez wrapped around his chiseled, oiled bod. Just. So. Hot.
Then we found out he was playing Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of E.L James' novel Fifty Shades of Grey and he started rocking a full beard. We're completely obsessed.
MORE: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan unveil Fifty Shades of Grey
The 32-year-old Northern Irish actor, model and musician is making headlines right now because Fifty Shades - the most anticipated movie of 2015 - sees Dornan play billionaire dominant who has his own Red Room of Pain.
Here are five things you need to know about Jamie Dornan...
1. He dated Keira Knightley from 2003 - 2005.
2. His big screen debut was in Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette (yes, he made a wig look good).
3. He was in a folk band called Sons of Jim until 2008.
MORE: Fifty Shades of Grey - the official trailer
4. His wife Amelia Warner, 32, is from Liverpool and is an actress and musician.
5. He dropped out of Teesside University to move to London in 2002 and pursue a career acting.
Sounds like the man of your dreams? Flick through this gallery to see more photos of Jamie looking really, really hot...