The biggest names in the fashion industry presented their Autumn/Winter 2015 collections on day three of Milan Fashion Week.
With MaxMara, Fendi, Just Cavalli, Prada and Moschino on the show schedule, we learned a lot about how ladies in the Italian capital will be dressing next season.
Here are the trends to note:
1. If there's one thing to invest for A/W 15, it's a coat in camel or tan. At MaxMara, models gripped onto their cashmere coats worn with slip dresses and stockings - very Marilyn Monroe. For a more practical option, look to the chunky double-breasted styles Karl Lagerfeld created for Fendi (above).
2. Wet-look hair isn't going anywhere. At Just Cavalli, that 'caught in a downpour' look added a tough yet effortless edge to the vibrant furs and prints.
3. Leather hairbands are the only hair accessory you'll want to wear this autumn. Fendi's rouched white, tan and black styles were tucked around undone updos. We predict a sell out.
4. Pastels aren't just for spring. Miuccia Prada mixed sweet, candy colours with pops of turquoise, jade and chartreuse in a show which explored beauty's affinity with both reality and make-believe.
5. Prada's pastel handbags and strappy kitten heels are sure to be a commercial hit, but the savviest customers will be brightening up their lapels with statement floral brooches.
6. Jeremy Scott brought multi-coloured street wear to Milan with his Moschino collection full of puffa jackets, dungarees and crop tops. The must-have item? Aside from the quilted leather caps and shoulder bags, complete with the brand's famous gold logo, the Looney Tunes sweaters will be a favourite with supers Cara, Jourdan and co. Trousers are optional.
See more from the A/W 15 shows in Milan below: