Videos and pictures posted to social media have captured the panic and confusion as a deadly second earthquake hit Nepal.
The 7.3 magnitude event struck just two weeks after a devastating quake killed at least 8,000 people in the country.
The US Geological Survey initially said the quake was 7.1 in magnitude, but then swiftly upgraded it to 7.3.
Tuesday's disaster hit near the Chinese border between the capital of Kathmandu and Mount Everest, with at least six confirmed dead according to local Indian media.
Devastation was reported in the Katmandu, which is still reeling after buildings were flattened and sacred sites destroyed after the 7.8 earthquake of 25 April that wiped out whole villages nearby.
A video taken during the quake recorded the scene at Kathmandu Airport:
SEE ALSOSuggest a correction
- Pictures Show How Nepalese Villagers Are Surviving After Quake
- These Beautiful Pictures Are Helping Support The Nepal Earthquake Relief Efforts
- Want To Help With The Nepal Relief Efforts? Here's How
- Incredible Video Captures Terrifying Moment Avalanche Hit Everest
- Nepal's Race Against Time as the Monsoon Season Approaches
- How We Can Protect Children in Nepal