Speaking to the American magazine the former Spice Girl revealed she still believes in Girl Power.
Wearing a dress from her own collection, when asked what makes her tick as a designer Beckham revealed: "I think it's about being a woman designing for women."
But even a "visionary" like Beckham needs inspiration and the 41-year-old mum-of-four named an up-and-coming model as her fashion muse.
The shoot shows the pop star-turned-designer posing alongside her muse - model Alexandra Elizabeth, who we reckon is on the brink of hitting the big time thanks to the designer's backing.
Here are five things you need to know about her:
1. Her full name is Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov and she's 17-years-old.
2. She was model scouted when out with friends at a grill festival in her native Estonia.
3. Alexandra walked a whopping 74 shows on the fall 2015 runways, and this year she has walked for top designers including Chanel, Versace and Dior.
4. She now lives in New York, and revealed she hopes to run the New York Marathon one day.
5. She has a sweet tooth - telling WWD she needs chocolate and "sugary ice cream" to keep her mind sharp during fashion weeks... along with multivitamins, of course.