Biscuits are a great culinary invention.
The occasional bit of alcohol isn't too shabby either.
But combining biscuits with alcohol - now that's pure genius.
The perfect house party snack, these alcohol-infused Oreos (from the guys at Buzzfeed) are guaranteed to vanish within seconds of being served.
Here's how to make them:
- Take one cup of vanilla vodka, one cup of white chocolate liqueur and mix in a bowl.
- Pour one cup of milk into a saucepan and heat up, being careful not to let the milk boil.
- Add three sachets of unflavoured gelatin and mix well using a whisk.
- Once the satchets have been mixed with the warm milk, take the saucepan off the hob and pour the mixture through a sieve into the bowl filled with alcohol.
- Next, pour the mixture into a shallow baking tray and refrigerate for between two and three hours.
- In the meantime, open a pack of Oreos and carefully remove the creamy middle bit from each biscuit. (What you do with these Oreo fillings is your decision. We won't judge you if you happen to eat them).
- Once the mixture in the fridge has set, take it out and use a cookie cutter to cut little circles out of it.
- Place the new fillings in between the Oreo biscuit halves and bask in the glory of your alcohol-filled biscuits.
Move over Party Rings, there's a new kid in town...