The songs which the 13 remaining ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ couples will be performing to during this week’s live show have been revealed.
Over the course of the evening, the celebrity contestants and their professional partners will be jiving, waltzing and foxtrotting to tracks from some of the most important and influential musicians of all time, including Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra… and S Club 7.
Peter Hook and Bernard Sumner will no doubt be thrilled to learn that Peter Andre will be performing the tango to New Order’s ‘Blue Monday’, while new favourite Jay McGuiness will be quickstepping to The Who’s ‘My Generation’.
Last weekend, former The Wanted singer Jay overtook Peter at the top of the ‘Strictly’ leaderboard, and has now snatched his spot as the bookies’ favourite to win the series overall, thanks to his ‘Pulp Fiction’-inspired dance routine on Saturday night.
Check out what dance each of the couples will be performing, and to which songs, below…
- Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe will be Waltzing to ‘What a Wonderful World’ by Louis Armstrong
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko will dance the Samba to Shakira’s ‘Hips Don’t Lie’
- Carol Kirkwood and Pasha Kovalev will dance the Paso Doble to ‘Espana Cani’ by Trad
- Daniel O’Donnell and Kristina Rihanoff will dance the American Smooth to Frank Sinatra’s ‘Fly Me To The Moon’
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice will Quickstep to ‘Reach’ by S Club 7
- Helen George and Aljaž Skorjanec will Salsa to Doctor Beat’s ‘Miami Sound Machine’
- Jamelia and Tristan MacManus will dance the Charleston to ‘Straight Up’ by Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Savchenko will perform the Quickstep to ‘My Generation’ by The Who
- Jeremy Vine and Karen Hauer will be Jiving to Bobby Darin’s ‘Splish Splash’
- Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke will perform the Viennese Waltz to Elvis Presley’s ‘If I Can Dream’
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton will be Foxtrotting to ‘Dream A Little Dream’ by Mama Cass
- Kirsty Gallagher and Brendan Cole will dance the Paso Doble to U2’s ‘Beautiful Day’
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara will dance the Tango to New Order’s ‘Blue Monday’
'Strictly' continues on Saturday night, at 6.30pm, on BBC One.