- Ola Jordan Speaks Out To Defend Sexy Calendars
- 18 Times Claudia Winkleman Was Just The Absolute Best
- Here's What The 'Strictly' Celebs Will Be Dancing To This Week
The Sky Sports presenter has insisted the cast are all one big happy family behind-the-scenes and reports to the contrary could not be “further from the truth”.
"We’re one massive family, there’s no bitchiness at all. Every Friday and Saturday we all come together, the dancers, the pro dancers and all the team, and we’re always supporting each other."
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars
However, the fun was nearly over for Kirsty and her partner Brendan Cole last weekend, as the couple ended up in the dance-off with Daniel O’Donnell and his partner Kristina Rihanoff.
Kirsty and Brendan had failed to impress the judges with their Paso Doble, scoring just 21 points out of 40.
They were spared from elimination though, as Craig Revel Horwood, Darcey Bussell, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli sent Daniel and Kristina home.
This week, Kirsty hoping to increase her score as she takes on the Viennese Waltz to David Gray’s ‘This Year’s Love’.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on Saturday at 6.35pm on BBC One.