The ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ song and dance choices have been revealed, ahead if this week’s Halloween special.
As usual, the 11 star remaining in the competition all have a huge task on their hands in impressing the judges. Here are the songs they’ll be tangoing ,waltzing and foxtrotting to this week…
- Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko are dancing a Waltz to ‘Once Upon A Dream’ by Lana Del Rey
- Carol Kirkwood and Pasha Kovalev are dancing a Rumba to ‘I Think I Love You’ by The Partridge Family
- Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice are doing a Tango to ‘Ghostbusters ‘by Ray Parker Junior
- Jamelia and Tristan MacManus are dancing a Jive to ‘The Time Warp’ from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Jay McGuiness and Aliona Savchenko are dancing an American Smooth to ‘Lil Red Riding Hood’ by Sam the Sham and The Pharaohs
- Jeremy Vine and Karen Clifton are doing a Salsa to ‘Thriller’ by Michael Jackson
- Helen George and Aljaž Skorjanec are dancing a Samba to ‘Take Your Mama’ by Scissor Sisters
- Katie Derham and Anton Du Beke are dancing a Paso to ‘Phantom Of The Opera’ by Steve Harley and Sarah Brightman
- Kellie Bright and Kevin Clifton are dancing a Paso Doble to ‘Schools Out’ by Glee Cast and Hedwig's Theme by John Williams
- Kirsty Gallagher and Brendan Cole are dancing a Charleston to ‘Bad Romance ‘by Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox
- Peter Andre and Janette Manrara are dancing a Foxtrot to ‘Ghost’ by Ella Henderson
After this weekend’s episodes, just 10 hopefuls will remain in the competition.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues on Saturday 31 October at 6.35pm on BBC One.