West Ham manager Slaven Billic was caught out in the most unexpected way during a regular press conference on Thursday, whilst discussing the improvement of his sixth placed side.
The Premier League manager looked in a state of shock as mid-sentence, the table he was leaning on collapsed in the room. Journalists could be heard laughing in bemusement as it happened, while staff scrambled to retrieve the legs of the table that had apparently gone awol.
West Ham have been in impressive form this season, having won six of their 11 games so far and scoring 22 goals, more than any other team in the league apart from leaders Manchester City and third placed Leicester City.
SEE ALSO:Suggest a correction
- Top City Lawyer Caught On Camera Absolutely Losing It At Liverpool Supporters
- Jose Mourinho Is Still the Man to Take Chelsea Back Up the Table
- Defensive Solidity and Winning Mentality Spearheading Arsenal Title Charge
- What If Male Sports Stars Were Asked The Same Questions As Female Athletes?
- Ronaldo v Messi - One Of Sport's Greatest Rivalries?