Some of the most loved stars of 'Strictly Come Dancing' are set to return to the ballroom for this year’s Christmas special.
- Sir Bruce Recovering At Home Following Keyhole Surgery
- Ola And Kristina 'Banned' From 'Strictly' By 'Furious' Show Bosses
- 'X Factor' And 'Strictly' In Tug Of War Over Adele
Professional dancers Pasha Kovalev, Brendan Cole and Robin Windsor will partner the female celebs, while Natalie Lowe, Oti Mabuse and Joanne Clifton will partner the male stars.
The pairings are as follows:
- Abbey Clancy & Brendan Cole
- Alison Hammond & Robin Windsor
- Cassidy Little & Natalie Lowe
- Harry Judd & Jo Clifton
- Lisa Snowdon & Pasha Kovalev
- Tom Chambers & Oti Mabuse
All six couples will each perform a routine themed around a host of favourite films including ‘Alice in Wonderland’, ‘Jack Frost’ and ‘Scrooge’, in a bid to be crowned Christmas champions and lift the famous Silver Star trophy.
Judges Darcey Bussell, Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Craig Revel Horwood will also be on hand to offer their scores to the couples, although who wins will be down to the studio audience.
The ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ Christmas special airs on Christmas Day on BBC One, time TBC.
- 10 Celebrities We'd Forgotten Had Been On 'Strictly'
- The 12 Most Memorable ‘Strictly’ Moments
- How Many 'Strictly' Winners Can You Remember?
- 16 Stars We'd Have Preferred To See On This Year's 'Strictly' Line-Up
- The Most Show-Stopping 'Strictly' Routines Ever
- Revealed! All The Celeb Victims Of The 'Strictly' Curse
- The Sexiest Ever 'Strictly' Stars