The video was created to offer travellers some advice for their time in the UK, including the several golden rules of British culture:
- Talking about the weather.
- Always agreeing with someone about the weather.
- Queuing. Queuing queuing queuing.
- Cheering if anyone drops a glass.
- Saying "after you" in a continuous loop until the end of time.
What would we do without Stephen?
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more