Dressed in coordinating black and white tuxedos, Biebs and Jaxon posed up a storm and quite frankly, cuteness levels reached overload.
Proof that even Biebs is an embarrassing big brother
See what we mean?
Justin won one of the first awards of the evening, taking home the Best Dance Recording accolade for ‘Where Are U Now’, his collaboration with Jack Ü.
Ahead of the biggest night in music, Justin enjoyed some pampering and Instagrammed a picture of himself with a face mask.
After taking the red carpet by storm, Justin and Jaxon made their way into the venue, where Justin later took to the stage to perform.
- The Stars Descend On The Grammys Red Carpet
- And The Most Outrageous Outfit Of The Night Is...
- Justin Bieber's Unbelievably Cute Brother Jaxon Steals The Show
- Lady Gaga's Bowie-Inspired Grammys Look Was As Awesome As Expected
- And The Winner Of The Most Outrageous Grammys Outfit Goes To...
- Taylor And Selena Have An Awkward Moment On The Red Carpet
- Taylor Swift Gets The Grammys Off To A Flying Start
- Taylor Swift Responds To Kanye West Diss During Acceptance Speech
- Adele Soldiers On During Grammys Performance, Despite Technical Issues
- Gaga Honours David Bowie With Grammys Tribute Performance
- Rihanna Cancels Grammys Performance At The Last Minute
- Ed Sheeran's Grammys Speech Was As Adorable As Ever
- Kendrick Lamar Stuns With Politically-Charged Performance
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more