The British-based designer started her brand in 2008 and quickly grew to fame after her trademark cat pumps were spotted on every celeb under the sun - from Alexa Chung to Katy Perry.
With a recent Agent Provocateur collaboration under her belt, now was the perfect time for Olympia to make her LFW debut.
Her celestial-themed autumn/winter 2016 catwalk show, aptly titled 'The Girl Who Fell To Earth', completely blew our minds - here are the 10 best moments for your viewing pleasure.
1. The invitations.
2. The celeb-packed guest list, ft. Laura Bailey, Alexa Chung and Daisy Lowe.
3. The Old Hollywood hair by world-famous stylist Sam McKnight.
4. The bold beauty looks by legendary makeup artist Val Garland.
5. The catwalk was a spaceship-shaped circle at the Roundhouse in Camden.
6. All the shoes had intergalactic details.
7. The accessories were pretty space-age too.
8. These boots. No words.
9. Olympia's signature leopard print was a theme throughout.
10. Alice Dellal closed the show in spectacular thigh-high velvet.
Want to see more? Check out the first official shots of the new collection in our gallery below: