- 15 Moments That Defined The Brit Awards
- The Worst Dressed Stars To Ever Walk The Brits Red Carpet
- The 18 Best Brit Awards Performances EVER
In fact, we had to do a double take when we spotted the ‘X Factor’ 2014 runner up outside London’s O2 Arena ahead of Wednesday (24 February) night’s Brits, as she bared more than a passing resemblance to another pop diva.
Fleur looked like she had taken inspiration from ‘Loud’-era Rihanna when she embarked upon her makeover.
Her huge red afro looked similar to the one RiRi rocked back in January 2011, when many compared the singer’s look to ‘The Simpsons’ character Sideshow Bob.
Fleur finished off her look with a an embellished sheer dress, and dramatic eye make-up.
She may come face-to-face with Rihanna later in the evening, as the US singer is expected at the ceremony, where she will be taking to the stage to perform with Drake.
Take a look at all the Brits arrivals in the red carpet gallery below...
MORE FROM THE BRIT AWARDS:
- See All The Stars Arrive On The Brits Red Carpet
- Here's A Full List Of The 2016 Brits Winners
- Kylie's Brits Appearance Was Special For Two Huge Reasons
- Cheryl Looked All Sorts Of Amazing On The Brits Red Carpet
- Oops! 'TOWIE' Star And Presenter Maya Sport Matching Brits Outfits
- Fleur East Has Got A New Rihanna-Inspired ‘Fro, And We Are Into It
- Susanna Reid Takes Inspiration From Jessica Rabbit At The Brits
- Rihanna Slays In Barely-There Dress On Brits Red Carpet
- Adele Was A Lady In Red At The 2016 Brit Awards
- Little Mix Give Us Golden Goddess Vibes At Brit Awards
- Adele Makes A Bold Statement During Brit Awards Speech
- Awks! Ant And Dec Interrupted By Unexpected Guest During Brits Link
- Lorde Has Us In Tears With Her David Bowie Brits Tribute
- Rihanna And Drake Get Steamy During Brits Performance
- Little Mix Totally SMASHED It With Debut Brits Performance
- Adele's Brits Performance Was, Of Course, Glorious
- Adele Censored During Brits Speech, But ITV Forget To Bleep Her Actually Swearing
- Craig David Speaks Out On Brits Diversity Row