The singer and her fiancé couldn’t keep their hands off one another, as they shared a tender moment in front of the cameras outside the venue in Hollywood.
Taylor attended in support of Gaga on her big night, as not only is she performing at the ceremony, she is also up for Best Original Song for ‘Til It Happens To You’, from shortlisted documentary ‘The Hunting Ground’.
But Gaga and Taylor were by no means the only couple packing on the PDA on the red carpet.
Chrissy is currently pregnant with the couple’s first child, which they previously announced is a girl.
Fellow expectant parents Eddie Redmayne and wife Hannah also upped the cute factor, as they posed together on the red carpet.
Story continues below slideshow...
Eddie is up for the Best Actor gong, for his role in ‘The Danish Girl’, but faces stiff competition from The Revenant’s Leonardo DiCaprio.
But there were even more couples who gave us relationship goals, including Matt Damon and wife Luciana, Tom Hardy and wife Charlotte Riley, Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin, Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher, Christian Bale and Sibi Blazic, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber, Pharrell Williams and Helen Lasichanh, Andy Serkis and Lorraine Ashbourne and Dave Grohl and Jordyn Blue.
However, the one couple who got everyone talking were actually a fictional couple, as the red carpet also saw ‘Titanic’ stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet reunite, 18 years after they starred as lovers Jack and Rose.
Take a look at all the Oscars red carpet pics in the gallery below...
- Lady Gaga Makes An Important Stand With Stunning Oscars Performance
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back After Sam Smith's Oscars Speech
- See All The Snaps From The 2016 Oscars Red Carpet
- Lady Gaga And Taylor Kinney Lead Cute Couples On The Oscars Red Carpet
- Brand Mistake Whoopi For Oprah In Oscars Twitter Fail
- There Was Something Very Wrong With E!'s Coverage Of Tilda Swinton's Oscars Outfit
- We're In Full Swoon Over These Pics Of Tom Hardy At The Oscars