A knackered Daddy, a stressed Mummy and a 2-year-old-tantrum-throwing-daughter all look forward to their short break away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Bags are crammed in to their family car - Daddy has been ready to depart for hours and waits patiently for Mummy to get a grip. What awaits them (after a 7-hour drive), are the delights, beauty and solitude of a break away to the gorgeous Cornish countryside.
Or so they thought...
What you will now read are a colourful selection of quotes from all three of the humans during their epic trip away.
In no particular order:
1. "Where's her wipes"?
2. You need to get back in to your buggy now!
3. Wipe her nose
4. Mummy or Daddy is gonna have to carry you now
5. You need to hold Mummy or Daddy's hand
7. Noooo Nooo Nooo Nooooooo
8. Your turn
11. Where's her bag?
12. Where's her drink?
15. You got any change for the parking?
16. I'm just poppin' in to that cute shop
17. It's f*****g cold
18. Where's her wipes?
19. Do you want yer drink now?
20. YOU can carry her now
21. My back's gone
22. Where are we?
23. Today was all a blur
24. Where's her wipes?
25. I'm shattered
26. Where's her bag?
29. You need to hold Mummy or Daddy's hand
30. Can YOU put her in the car this time
31. No! We're going this way, now
32. Here, have some drink
33. Nooo Noo Noooo Nooooo
34. You wanna get out and walk?
35. Don't run
38. Where's her wipes?
39. Dinner (At lunch time.)
40. Lunch (At breakfast time.)
41. Breakfast (At dinner time.)
42. You got any change for the parking?
43. Look at mummy for the photo
44. Look where you're going
45. Can't believe how windy it is; you wouldn't think it's nearly Summer
46. Look at the cows
47. You need to hold Mummy or Daddy's hand
48. Where's her bag?
49. Have you got any cash on you?
50. She is so cute
51. She's a f*****g nightmare
52. We're going back to the car now
53. You need to get back in to your buggy now
54. Where's her wipes?
55. Don't run
56. This is knackering
57. Look at the sheep
58. She's had a poo
59. Your turn
60. No! You've just had lunch!
61. I'll cook, you can get her ready for bed
62. I'm freezing
63. I swear this is more exhausting than work
64. WHERE'S HER F*****G WIPES!?
[Yes -- We Did Have A Great Time, Seeing Fantastic Scenery Like This]
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more