The much anticipated convergence of television and digital video ad buying agencies is becoming the norm in the U.K. where media agencies have consolidated video and television buying operations -- and where as much as 30 percent of television advertising is now being bought for digital devices. These are some of the stories and trends we will discuss on Wednesday (4.24) at the London headquarters of WPP's media agency GroupM Worldwide.
Our three-hour leadership summit will include broadcasters, analysts, consultants and top-level agency executives. The event will be recorded for future publication. The event is presented by Videology, the U.S.-based video ad services company that helps big ad holding companies move television budgets to digital.
Earlier this month in Cannes at the MIPTV conference, we spoke with Ryan Jamboretz, Vidology's London-based head of international, about the transition to digital. He will be one of the speakers at Wednesday's program.
Here are the moderators and panelists:
- Stefan Bardega, Head of Digital, MediaCom
- Tom Bowman, Vice President, Strategy & Operations, Global Advertising Sales, BBC Worldwide
- Andrew Bradford, VP Client Consulting Media, Nielsen
- Ruth Cartwright, Broadcast Director, Maxus
- Ryan Jamboretz, Managing Director International, Videology
- Norm Johnston, Global Digital Leader, Mindshare Worldwide
- Catherine Hallam, International Product Manager Data, Research & ROI, Videology
- Ian Maude, Analyst, Enders Analyst
- Rosa Markarian, Director of Product Development, EMEA, Xaxis
- Jakob Nielsen, Managing Director, GroupM Interaction
- Eamon Tuhami, Founder, Digital-Labs (formerly MD, VisualDNA)