1. You can wake up at 5pm, and its fine- you may have wasted the day but you've still got the night.
2. The 'is it cold or is it damp?' game. Clean, warm dry clothes are the stuff of legends.
3. Mould is totally edible. You've even started to quite like the taste. It's also your permanent house guest.
4. It is possible to get ready in ten minutes. 9am lecture? Alarm set for 8.50, no worries.
5. You never have the right amount of sleep- you either get far too much or practically none.
6. Nothing is urgent until it's the day before. 25 hours until deadline? Pfft, loadsa time. 24 hours- wait what? Oh my goddd, panic!
7. Charity shops actually sell pretty decent stuff.
8. You can't remember what warmth feels like.
9. Pre-drinks is the real party.
10. 'The future' is some fuzzy, distant, mystical place that needn't be worried about just yet.
Written by Anna Pitts, a Marketing Assistant and Online Researcher at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau who specialise in graduate jobs. Her work involves PR and outreach and writing informative, interesting advice based articles for graduates and students. Follow her on twitter or connect with her on LinkedIn.