Alzheimer’s disease affects roughly 850,000 people in the UK.
It is a progressive disease which affects brain function over time, leaving sufferers confused and disorientated.
It is associated with ageing and is estimated to affect one in 14 people over the age of 65 and one in every six people over the age of 80.
The video above from Rumble highlights 10 warning signs of the disease.
1. Memory loss that disrupts daily life
2. Challenges in planning or solving problems
3. Difficulty completing familiar tasks
4. Confusion with time or place
5. Trouble understanding visual images and spacial relationships
6. New problems with words in speaking or writing
7. Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
8. Decreased or poor judgment
9. Withdrawal from work or social activities
10. Changes in mood and personality
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more