These 14 tweets sum up our eternal frustration towards the people who hold the keys to a mouldy, damp-riddled kingdom, and stretch the word ‘cosy’ to its outer limits.
1. Instantly wishing you could return to life pre-estate agents.
2. Admiring their ever-generous property descriptions.
3. And liberal use of inappropriate adjectives.
4. Not forgetting their unbridled enthusiasm.
5. And remarkable photography skills.
6. Remembering you’re actually paying for this service.
7. Considering destroying your SIM card when they get hold of your phone number.
8. If you could physically set fire to your inbox you would.
9. Wondering if they’re secretly all just witches.
10. Knowing that you’re not alone in your loathing.
11. Making the obvious comparisons.
12. Wondering how you’ll ever be free of their clutches.
13. Then realising you won’t.
14. And if the estate agents don’t push you to your limits, they know someone else who will.
Mum, can we come home?
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE TO & FOLLOW UK LIFESTYLE