There may be just days to go till Glastonbury, but let's be honest: nobody's ready. Here are 43 - yes, 43 - things everyone who's going is thinking right now.
4. I should really send off my postal vote this weekend
5. How the hell am I going to find out the referendum result?
6. Maybe Corbyn can tell me when I definitely get up on the Sunday and traverse the site to see him
7. Will my phone's 'low power mode' actually use low power?
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more
8. Which filter will make me look my best on Sunday night after three days of no sleep?
9. Have I bought enough alcohol? I am there for basically a week…
10. How the hell am I going to carry all of this to Somerset?
11. *repeats ‘Somerset’ in a thick West Country accent*
12. Maybe the weather people are wrong, how can they predict this far ahead anyway?
13. Thinking: CAN THIS BE TRUE?
14. Let’s have a look at the Glastonbury webcams...
15. ...Yeah, so we’re all going to drown.
16. I’m going to try that trick with the phone and the cool bag this year
17. Wondering: Why have I left it so late?
18. Realising that even though you’ll get to Worthy Farm at 8am, Pennard Hill will still be full
19. I thought about it earlier, but did I actually put my EU referendum vote in the post?
20. Did I pack my rain mac?
21. Wait… Did I leave the gas on?
22. Remembering that nipping to Poundland is *not* an option
23. Having nothing but respect for this guy
24. No seriously - did I definitely put my EU referendum vote in the post?
25. Recovering from #ticketpanic
26. Realising that day has come
27. Thinking: Did I clean the tent after last year?
28. Realising: Nope.
39. Thinking: Did I even bring the tent home last year?
30. Realising: Nope.
31. Thinking: what the f**k is this blogger on? ⬇️
32. Asking: Who the f**k buys brings two tablespoons of Spanish paprika to Glasto?
33. Agreeing wholeheartedly with Jake.
34. Having a new understanding of 'Sophie’s Choice' thanks to the PJ Harvey and Guy Garvey clash
35. This will be the year I make it to into the Rabbit Hole (but already knowing this will not happen)
36. Are the Greenpeace showers worth a two-hour wait?
37. Shangri-La’s Media Hell is going to blow my tiny mind
38. How am I going to find out the referendum result?
39. I will make it to see Jeremy Corbyn at 1pm on Sunday. I will make it to see Jeremy Corbyn at 1pm on Sunday. I will make it to see Jeremy Corbyn at 1pm on Sunday.
40. Fear that your fave food stall is going to be inexplicably absent
41. (Pieminister, lukin at u)
42. I’m never going to be up on time to see Corbs, am I?
43. Is it too early to plan next year's ticket grab?