With a line-up boasting the likes of Scarlett Moffatt and Larry Lamb, we already know this series of ‘I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!’ is going to be a good ‘un.
And while it may seem a bit early to be picking favourites, we already know that Carol Vorderman is going to our personal Queen Of The Jungle, and here’s why...
1. She is already the undoubted Queen Of Sass™
2. She’s got a brilliantly juvenile sense of humour
3. As a trained pilot, she’ll have no problem with any Bushtucker Trials involving heights
4. She already knows what her role in camp will be
5. She be able to keep her campmates entertained with many of her life stories
6. And if that doesn’t hold their attention, she could always recreate her iconic ‘Stars In Their Eyes’ performance
7. Or she can show them her party trick with her bum
8. And she won’t mind flirting with her male campmates to pass the time
9. She’ll have many important and influential people supporting her back home
10. Although she very publicly stated she would never do ‘I’m A Celebrity’...
11... her reasons for changing her mind are brilliant
’I’m A Celebrity’ launches on Sunday 13 November at 9pm on ITV.
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more