Lynda Bellingham's widower Michael Pattemore has reportedly bought a £600,000 mansion, shortly after evicting her sons from their family flat.
According to The Mirror, Pattemore has snapped up an eight-bedroom house in Somerset after asking Robbie and Michael Peluso to vacate the North London flat he bought with Lynda in 2008.
The pair are currently contesting their mother's will, after her third husband was given control of her fortune following her death from cancer in October 2014.
Lynda's sons have reportedly received just £750 each since her death, despite claiming it was her intention that they “were looked after”.
They also have accused Pattemore of depriving them of their inheritance and squandering thousands from their mother’s estate.
Robbie, 27, claimed that property salesman Pattemore texted him to ask him and his brother to leave their flat while he was enjoying a luxury holiday, saying it was his intention to let the £1.1m property.
“He said I’d have to move out as he’d decided to move to Somerset and wanted to rent out the flat," Robbie said.
“I don’t think being asked to leave my home less than a year after my mum had died constitutes looking after her boys."
Pictures showed him at the Great Wall of China, Ayres Rock in Australia, India’s Taj Mahal, and the Kremlin in the Russian capital of Moscow.
However, there is no evidence to suggest Pattemore didn’t pay for the trip or his new home himself.
He previously claimed all of Lynda's money was still inaccessible, telling The Mirror: “We are still going through probate so everything is still frozen. It’s frustrating that the national papers haven’t picked up on that.”
News of his latest purchase comes just a week after one of Lynda's friends spoke out against Pattemore, who she married in 2008.
Denise Sutton, who previously dated Pattemore, claimed she told Lynda not to marry him on multiple occasions.
She told the Sunday People: “I must have warned Lynda ten times not to trust Micky.
The stars of ‘Loose Women’, on which Lynda served as a panellist on from 2007 to 2011, also slammed him last moth.
Nadia Sawalha said: “I’ve been so uncomfortable. I was relieved that I wasn’t on the show when he was on, I really was.
“They’d heard so much, they’ve been pushed to the edge,” she said of the star’s sons.