Elf on the shelf returns on 1 December much to the delight of your little ones. While it’s tempting to boot your elf a few steps further along the mantelpiece and call it a day, some parents take it Very Seriously.
Here are 11 parents who flung themselves into the Christmas spirit (probably after consuming a lot of other spirits).
(Alternatively, these quick and easy ideas are just as great).
1. An elf empire in the fridge
2. An elf that brings all the presents
3. An elf on top of a makeshift snowman
4. An elf and dinosaur stand-off
5. An elf dressing room
6. An elf meeting with friends
7. An elf making a mess in the kitchen
8. An elf who wrapped the tree
9. An elf having a campfire
10. An elf just making a lot of mess
11. An elf in an ice cube
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more