But most parents share the same worries (yes, even the ones who seem free-spirited).
Here are the eleven things it is perfectly normal for parents to worry about (and which you should probably cut yourself some slack over):
1. Is my child happy?
2. Is my child progressing quickly enough?
3. Does my child have enough friends?
4. Is my child a bully?
5. Am I killing my child with non-organic food?
6. Am I failing them because I can’t parent without an iPad?
7. Does my child secretly hate me?
8. Have I done the best for my child?
9. Will my child run away and join the circus?
10. Did I pick a terrible name for my child?
11. Will my child become a well adjusted adult?
Give yourself a break.