As Prince George celebrates his third birthday on 22 July, we’ve been reminiscing about how quickly the time has gone since the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge appeared on the steps of the Lindo Wing with their firstborn son.
So in honour of George’s birthday celebrations, we’ve been thinking about everything we’ve learnt about him in just three years.
(And wondering if he gets a Colin the Caterpillar birthday cake too...)
1. George is “obsessed” with planes and the air cadets.
2. We mean really obsessed.
3. George makes a great big brother.
And an adorable one too.
4. George has been enrolled in the Westacre Montessori School in Norfolk.
And his uniform is from none other than John Lewis.
5. George is very “noisy” and “bossy” at home.
The future King is practicing his leadership skills.
6. George’s favourite day out is the Natural History Museum in London.
He likes the dinosaur sculptures.
7. George is a big fan of Christmas.
A boy after our own heart.
8. George owns a pair of Crocs (and started a style revival) .
Crocs have never been so cool.
9. He is comfortable to host the President of the United States in his pyjamas.
Proving he is the coolest Prince ever.
Happy Birthday George!