However, the songs for this week’s ‘Strictly’ live shows have now been revealed, and they just might have managed it.
This week, Ed and his professional partner Katya Jones will be dancing a Tango to the Rolling Stones staple ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’, with his fellow competitors also performing to a varied range of tracks.
Judge Rinder and Oksana Platero will be doing a Rumba routine to ‘Lean On Me’, while Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse will be hoping to top their 40 score last week with a Samba to Sergio Mendes’ ‘Magalenha’.
Check out the full list of ‘Strictly’ songs below:
- Louise Redknapp & Kevin Clifton will be dancing the Waltz to ‘At This Moment’ by Michael Bublé
- Judge Rinder & Oksana Platero will be dancing the Rumba to ‘Lean On Me’ by Bill Withers
- Danny Mac & Oti Mabuse will be dancing the Samba to Sergio Mendes’ ‘Magalenha’
- Claudia Fragapane & AJ Pritchard will be dancing the Argentine Tango to ‘Cry Me A River’ by Justin Timberlake
- Ore Oduba & Joanne Clifton will be dancing the Paso Doble to ‘Everybody Wants To Rule The World’ by Lorde
- Ed Balls & Katya Jones will be dancing the Tango to ‘(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction’ by The Rolling Stones
On top of this, now that only six couples remain, they’ll also have to prepare a Cha Cha routine in the all-new Cha Cha Challenge.
The contestants will all perform at the same time, being eliminated one by one by the judges, with those who stay on the dance floor the longest racking up the most points.
‘Strictly’ continues on Saturday (26 November) at 7pm on BBC One.