The songs for this weekend’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ have been revealed, and we’re especially excited, as it’s Musicals Week.
The remaining five celebs will be strutting their stuff to tracks from some of the West End’s greatest musicals, and their performances will also take inspiration from the shows’ staging.
So, without further ado, here are their dances and songs:
- Claudia Fragapane and AJ Pritchard will dance the salsa to ‘I Just Can’t Wait To Be King’ from ‘The Lion King’
- Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse will dance the tango to ‘One Night Only’ from ‘Dreamgirls’
- Judge Rinder and Oksana Platero will dance the samba to ‘Oh! What a Night!’ from ‘Jersey Boys’
- Louise Redknapp and Kevin Clifton will dance the quickstep to ‘The Deadwood Stage’ from ‘Calamity Jane’
- Ore Oduba and Joanne Clifton will dance the foxtrot to ‘Pure Imagination’ from ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’
This week’s ‘Strictly’ will be the first one without Ed Balls - *sobs* - but it has been confirmed that he’ll be on the dancefloor again, as part of the 2017 live tour.
Ed and Katya Jones also performed their Gangnam Style routine for one last time, during an appearance on Monday’s (28 November) ‘It Takes Two’.
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more