Susan Boyle is said to be recovering following an incident at the British Airways lounge at Heathrow, which saw police having to intervene.
The 55-year-old singer, who was waiting to board a flight to Glasgow, was reportedly involved in a ‘heated disagreement’ with BA staff on Monday.
The ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ star was then forced to find an alternative route home to Scotland after police became concerned for her welfare.
Other passengers who witnessed the incident told the Sun that she appeared distressed during the incident.
“She looked confused and was shouting: ‘I’ve done nothing wrong, I’ve done nothing wrong’ repeatedly,” one onlooker told the newspaper.
A Met Police spokesman said: “Police were called at 1.20pm to a lounge in T5 Heathrow to reports of a distressed woman.
“Officers attended and spoke to the woman after concerns to her health and well-being.”
A spokesman confirmed the ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ singer was now doing well and had made other arrangements to get home.
“Susan is currently recovering and on her way home to Scotland by other means," they said.
Earlier this month SuBo was involved in another airport incident when she was reportedly spotted shouting for help at Derry Airport in Northern Ireland.
The singer was eventually led into a private room where she was comforted by airport staff.
Also on HuffPost
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more