COMEDY

This Woman And Her Disastrous BBQ Attempt Is All Of Us This Summer

'I think I lost part of an eyebrow.'

03/06/2016 11:28 BST

Summer's almost here which can only mean one thing: BBQs (and lots of 'em). 

For some, the art of barbecuing comes naturally. However for one woman, her BBQ session resulted in a string of rather unfortunate events.

To begin with, things seemed to be going well. She had all of the equipment needed to cook some tasty burgers. What could possibly go wrong?

Imgur / pwndasan

But lighting the BBQ actually turned out to be quite dangerous. Her facial hair was first to feel the heat.... 

Imgur / pwndasan

Then the BBQ decided to go out. 

Imgur / pwndasan

To get it going again, she threw a paper towel on it. 

Imgur / pwndasan

Nothing could stop her now. 

Imgur / pwndasan

But then disaster struck and her metal utensil fell apart. 

Imgur / pwndasan

After a lot of faffing, the burgers were finally on the grill. 

Imgur / pwndasan

All was going well... 

Imgur / pwndasan

And then she realised she'd bought the wrong kind of bun. 

Imgur / pwndasan

Aaaaand her burgers had shrunk. 

Imgur / pwndasan

It was a good effort, but the BBQ gods just weren't on her side that day.

 

Also on HuffPost