Holiday is booked, bikini is purchased, legs are shaved. Ok legs aren't shaved, but we're not going for a couple more weeks... We are heading back to the fabulous Gloria Resort in Turkey for some last minute sun and the holiday prep is well and truly underway! From hair protection to stylish sunnies, check out my break down of this years holiday essentials...
1. Huit Dressy Foam Triangle Bikini, £77
Simple and elegant, you can't beat a triangle top bikini but always go for a foam cup to offer more support and to give a smoother shape.
2. Beaded Tusk Necklace, Accessorize, £19
A subtle gold chain against a sun kissed décolletage gives just enough bling for instant poolside glam.
3. Seafolly Gili Island Striped Kaftan, £53
Seafolly do a great range of colourful kaftans with these gorgeous tasselled trims, they are so easy to throw on over your bikini whilst you enjoy cocktails by the pool.
4. Paul Mitchell Sun Shield Conditioning Spray at Hairtrade.com, £9.99
Hairtrade.com is my first stop for all of my hair needs, this conditioning spray will protect against the suns harmful rays to stop your hair getting too dry.
5. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses, £125
The celeb sunnies of summer 2015.
6. Tigi Bed Head Totally Beachin Shampoo at Hairtrade.com, £8.99
This shampoo is really hydrating, perfect for your summer holiday wash bag and can be picked up at discounted prices at Hairtrade.com.
7. I+I Jewellery Crescent Moon Ring, £160
I discovered this brand on instagram and am lusting after this crescent moon ring.
8. Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil, £34
An alternative to the after sun lotion is this luxury body oil for intense rehydration and to moisturise your skin. It also gives you a gorgeous dewey glow to compliment your holiday skin.
9. ESPA Skincare Optimal Skin ProDefense, £35
I keep this handy little pump in my hand bag and apply daily for instant protection from the elements. It's great peace of mind whilst working as an intense moisturiser.
For more posts like this, please check out my blog at Scarlett and Me!Suggest a correction