Imagine if the government took the money it spends on war and fossil fuels and spent it on developing a vibrant renewable energy industry instead. At the moment they're doing the reverse. They're backing the interests of big oil and gas over the interests of young people.
Opinion polls have been far from promising for Ukip too. A national Comres poll published last week shown Ukip slip further to 9%, their worst share since February 2013. In a late June YouGov poll for next year's Welsh Assembly elections, Ukip remained firmly in fourth place for both the constituency and region polls.
Retail is an important industry which concentrates on customer experience and satisfaction 90% of the time. The other 10% is the hilarious/infuriating nonsense it's employees have to put up with on a daily basis.
Where is all of Labour's genuine young talent? Chuka Umunna was seen as the poster boy of the Blairites but has since shown - with his withdrawal from the leadership election - that he can't cope with the pressures of being a leadership candidate, let alone the actual leader.
I'd love it if people who wanted to know the realities of cancer read real accounts of living with cancer, either written by sufferers or those close to them, and if we could dispel these ideas that cancer is all bald heads, cake, trips abroad, and profound moments.
The detrimental effects this 'one change' will have is overwhelming. As a recent graduate who cannot afford to live in London, I am disgruntled to find out my daily commute to work in London from my hometown of Rugby on an open return is trebling in price from £27.60 a day to £86, more than my entire daily wage.
From the safety of suburban England, one can easily make a choice to avoid imagining what an immigrant story really is. Instead, the 'I' word becomes one that is feared, the 'I' word steals jobs and welfare benefits that are destined for British citizens, and the 'I' word can categorically never be one of 'us'.
As soon as I revealed that I was a Muslim, I was asked to pose as a terrorist, and was badly convinced that doing so would be good journalism. Well, I don't think this. In fact I think the complete opposite.
My name is Jacob Lewis and my story took over A-level results day 2015. I opened my results at approximately 8.30am (cue high-fives and bear hugs with the Principal) and by that evening I was everywhere; newspapers, TV, radio - but why? I accomplished this while being, for all intents and purposes, homeless during the academic year.
If you are supporting someone through this then stay strong. They need you to be. They are full of intense regret and self-deprecation, and your support and love will be one thing getting through the barrier and to the starting line of a healthy life.
At a critical point in the learning life of young people, GCSEs and A-levels should be about breadth and wider skills, not ticking boxes. The one-size-fits-all approach is not working; it is failing our young people.