THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
In association with Disney's much-loved Special Agent Oso character, Learning Curve have introduced a new range of themed vehicles and play sets designed to bring the magic of the animated series to life!
Five lucky winners will each receive a pack of Special Agent Oso goodies, including the three piece Figure Pack, three Mission Packs, a Go Go Race Car with Shutterbug, Wolfie's Wind Up Motorboat and an RR Rapide Command Centre with Launcher, with each prize pack worth over £100.
The extensive RR Rapide Command Centre playset expands out to 90cm and features lights, sounds, an elevator chair, automatic jet pack loader and motorcycle launcher, and uses magnatech activation to open carriage compartments for little people to be amazed by!
To enter, follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 27th May 2011.
Question: How far does the RR Rapide Command Centre playset expand?
A) 90 cm
B) 100 cm
C) 200 cm
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Learning Curve Brands Inc. and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL (UK) Limited and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by following us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/04/20/win-a-special-agent-oso-toy-bundle-worth-over-100/. There will be five winners. Each winner will win a a Special Agent Oso toy pack consisting of a three piece Figure Pack, three Mission Packs, a Go Go Race Car with Shutterbug, Wolfie's Wind Up Motorboat and an RR Rapide Command Centre with Launcher.
3. The prize will be issued by Learning Curve Brands Inc. (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 27th May 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entries will be selected at random on 27th May 2011 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after June 10th 2011
12. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
15. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
16. Prize Provider: Learning Curve Brands Inc., 2021 9th Street East
Dyersville, IA 52040-2316.