She has been hogging the headlines recently for her escapades in Paris, and Pippa Middleton’s popularity shows no sign of abating after she was named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 most influential people.
Prince William’s sister-in-law, her famous bottom AND her royal sister Kate all made it onto the list. Wills however, has been muscled out of the picture entirely.
TIME gushes: "The Middletons have become avatars of aspiration. Other women aim to dress like them, to emulate their easy athleticism and their more problematic slenderness.
"How do the sisters feel about their influence? They aren't saying. Latter-day Mona Lisas, they smile mysteriously and keep their mouths closed. In an age of bleating, tweeting, confessional celebrity, the middle-class Middletons show real class."
Further Brits who have landed a spot on the acclaimed list include Adele, Tilda Swinton, Peter Cashmore, although notably absent was Prime Minister David Cameron.
In order to qualify for the list, candidates must “inspire us, entertain us, challenge us and change our world”.
TIME adds: “Meet the breakouts, pioneers, moguls , leaders and icons who make up this year’s TIME 100.”
Click HERE to see the list in full.
Pippa Middleton Gun Drama: Romain Rabillard Who Brandished 'Pistol' Linked To Gun Firm Heckler & Koch
- Pippa Middleton Filmed Partying With Dwarves, Strippers And Sex Toys
- Pippa Middleton Gun Drama: ‘She Thought It Was Funny. You English Need To Get Over It' Claims Friend
- Pippa Middleton To Be Quizzed By Police? Friend Points 'Gun' At Paparazzi In Paris
- Kate's Sister Pictured Living It Up At Lavish Party Just Hours Before Incident
- After Pippa Middleton Gun Drama, Here's Five Other Royal Media Gaffes
- Pippa Middleton Not To Be Questioned By Paris Police About Gun Pictures Unless Formal Complaint Made
- Click below for pictures of Pippa partying in Paris