An 81-year-old woman reported missing from a Diamond Jubilee fete has been found, police said.
Winifred Cartwright, from Birmingham, was visiting a fete in the village of Tanworth in Arden, Warwickshire, with her family on Monday afternoon.
She left the group to go to the lavatory at about 4.45pm but did not return, Warwickshire Police said.
She was found safe on farmland in the village just before 10.30am today, a force spokeswoman said.
Mrs Cartwright is being examined by medical staff but is not believed to have suffered any serious injuries or trauma from the incident.
Police extended their thanks to everyone involved in the search.
- Thanksgiving Service At St Paul's Cathedral Begins With A Fanfare
- Kate Stuns In 'Nude' McQueen Dress
- Rowan Williams Praises The 'Huge Risk' Of Queen's Lifelong Dedication At St Paul's
- Gary Barlow, Cheryl Cole, Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, Paul McCartney Sing For Her Majesty (PHOTOS)
- HM Queen Moved By Duke Of Edinburgh's Absence, and Prince Of Wales's Emotional Tribute
- Kate, Duchess Of Cambridge, Stuns In 'Nude' Alexander McQueen Lace Dress
- Labour MP Lambasts Jubilee 'Slave Labour'
See below for images of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations