Please note: This competition is now closed
HuffPost UK Lifestyle like to treat our lovely readers and so every week we hold a Freebie Friday twitter sweepstake to give you the chance to win a whole heap of goodies.
To mark Movember -- the month where people grow moustaches to raise awareness and funds for men's health -- we've got some moutaschioed goodies to give away.
Rakuten's Play.com revealed that Moustache fever in the UK is flourishing beyond the upper lip; in the first week of November sales for Moustache-themed products soared 700%!
Five lucky readers could be in for a chance to win a moustache mug and straw combo. So fear not if moustache growing isn't your strong point. You may be a lady or a baby-faced gent, but we've got your
top lip back.
How to enter this week:
Between 12pm and midnight (GMT), follow us on Twitter (we're @HuffPoLifestyle) and tweet us using the hashtag #LoveLifestyle. One lucky will be picked and we will be in touch to get your gift in the post.
Terms and conditions
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to: a) follow HuffPost UK Lifestyle on Twitter: and b) tweet us using the hash tag #LoveLifestyle
3. There will be five winners, each of whom will receive a moustache mug and straw combo prize
4. The prize promotion closing date is midnight (GMT) on 9 November 2012 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
5. The winning entry will be selected at random after midnight (GMT) on 9 November 2012 and the winner will be notified by Twitter
6. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after midnight (GMT) on 9 November 2012
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
14. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA