Considering Lea Michele has just come back from Hawaii with boyfriend Cory Monteith, you'd think she would be looking more golden rather than orange, right?
Well, it looked as if the 'Glee' star had been topping up her tan with lashings of Fake Bake at Sunday night's Golden Globes.
Lea put the Golden into the Globes last night
Lea had a touch of the Dale Wintons about her as her Elie Saab frock wowed the crowds at the 70th annual ceremony.
The star showed plenty of skin thanks to her frock's high side split and halter cut teamed with strappy cream shoes.
See how Lea's look compared to the rest of the stars on the red carpet in our Best and Worst Dressed gallery below.
MORE GOLDEN GLOBES 2013
- Golden Globes 2013: The Winners (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Red Carpet (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Best And Worst Dressed - You Decide (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: The After Parties (PICS)
- Golden Globes 2013: Inside The Ceremony (PICS)
- The British win big at the Golden Globes
- Hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's best one-liners
- Funniest Golden Globe moments
- Jodie Foster 'comes out' during acceptance speech
- Adele dazzles as she makes her red carpet return
- Eva Longoria does 'an Angelina' on the red carpet
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr put on a united front on the red carpet
- Lea Michele overdoes the fake tan as she poses on the red carpet
- The Saturdays quest for US domination continues with after party performance
- Damian Lewis celebrates win with 'Gangnam Style' dance