Everyone's talking about Helena Morrissey's report into the Liberal Democrats' handling of complaints of sexual harrassment - and not just because it says Nick Clegg should have ordered an inquiry. Oh, no. Many are talking about the diagram showing the party structure on page 14 - and not surprisingly. Just take a look:
- WATCH: EDL Advert Explains Its Core Beliefs
- Apple 'Failed To Read Prism's 25-page Terms And Conditions'
- Britain's Got Talent Apologises For 'Egging On' Hungarian Act
- LOOK: Pippa Middleton's First Vanity Fair Issue
- NSA Prism PowerPoint Presentation: The Missing Slide
- Make Twitter Even More Fun With Twitter Bingo!
- What's On The Menu At #GuardianCoffee?
- The Apprentice 2013 Bingo Card
- Welsh Earthquake 'Caused By Alex From The Apprentice'
- WATCH: Daft Punk's Get Lucky: The Ultimate Dance Supercut
- Clegg 'Absolutely Committed' To Gay Marriage With Cameron
- Justin Bieber's Surprising New Fans Revealed
- WATCH: Leonardo DiCaprio Is Sir Alex Ferguson In 'The Great Fergie'