To celebrate the terrifying release of 'The Haunting in Connecticut 2' (in cinemas 31 October), we've teamed up with Zoom Cameras to give you the chance to win a state-of-the-art Zoom Q2HD camera and accessory pack.
This brilliant HD video and stereo sound handheld camcorder is enabled with both on-board Mid-Side stereo recording and live streaming capabilities. In addition, the Q2HD features an upgraded camera sensor, enhanced user interface, built-in speaker and tripod mount for capturing and sharing great looking videos that sound better than ever.
'The Haunting in Connecticut 2' is the ONLY must-see horror to experience this Halloween and tell us the true story of the Wyrick family - Lisa, Andy and their young daughter Heidi - who moved to Pine Mountain, Georgia, in 1993. Upon moving into their new home, the Wyrick women begin experiencing disturbing visions. Do the visions hint at the onset of a shared family madness, or are they clues to a real-life nightmare that once took place on the property?
'The Haunting in Connecticut 2' is in Cinemas 31st October. Join the fright at www.facebook.com/FrightClubUK or follow https://twitter.com/FrightClubUK and and tweet using the hash tag #HauntingInConnecticut2 if you’re brave enough!
To find out more about Zoom’s great products visit: www.zoomcorp.co.uk
The competition closes on Monday 4 November 2013 at 12.00.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page on Facebook
• There will be one main winner who will win 1x Zoom Q2HD camera
• Postage is included in the prize
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
• The prize promotion closing date is Monday 4 November 2013 at 12.00 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Monday 4 November 2013. The winner will be notified by via email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th November 2013
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.