Girl group reunion alert! The Spice Girls could reform for a Las Vegas residency, well, if Mel B gets her way.
The 38-year-old wants the band to get together and rival Britney Spears, who starts her epic two-year sting in the city of sin at the end of December.
"I did have a conversation with Geri a couple of days ago saying wouldn't it be cool to do a Vegas spot," The Artist Formerly Known As Scary Spice told American chat show host Ross Mathews.
"I already had my show in Vegas. I am championing them to get back together by hook or by crook."
While we're not sure the five-piece would manage to out-Vegas the one and only Britters we can think of at least five reasons why they should get back together.
1. Because girl bands don't bust out karate-style dance moves anymore.
2. Because maybe it would make Victoria Beckham smile again... Although perhaps she shouldn't flash her bra like this...
3. Because Viva Forever was a total flop, not just because of Geri's princess dress. They need a proper (*cough cough* successful) comeback!
4. Because Mel C's tracksuits are officially back in fashion - hello, sports luxe.
5. Because we could always do with some more Spice Girls memorabilia.
For more things nice and spicy check the gallery below...