Milan Fashion Week is in full swing and thanks to Karl Lagerfeld, the Spring/Summer 2014 collection from Fendi took full-blown fabulous to a new level.
The runway show was sharp and colourful with chiffon layered dresses and power-making PVC skirts. The sheer aesthetic (a huge trend seen in almost every London Fashion Week catwalk show) was just part of the texture play - Lagerfeld knows that Fendi females are fearless when it comes to fashion.
So here's a few style notes to pen for next Spring/Summer - think ultra-modern. These styles have been made for a girl who's always ahead of the game...
1. Plastic is still FANTASTIC. High shine ladies, high shine.
2. Go all out for geometric print. Make your outfit a mosaic.
3. A BLING crystal mini dress will transport you from office to cocktail bar before you can say D.I.S.C.O
4. Fendi ladies are queens of the clutch bag. Next season they've got fur detailing - as have rings, ear cuffs and bangles.
5. The full fringe look is sharper, straighter, longer. It's been hyped to high fashion status. (Read: vision may be compromised but you'll look like a total knock-out).
Here's a look at some killer pieces from the collection - we want to be sauntering in it all...